Note this has been resolved - we restarted the entire weblogic server and the problem dissapeared. (I think something went wrong in the deployment) the one other change I made was to change the inner xml of session-descriptor in weblogic.xml FROM: <sharing-enabled>true</sharing-enabled> TO:
<persistent-store-type>REPLICATED_IF_CLUSTERED</persistent-store-type> this should not make a difference but I though I would mention it.
Here are my notes to self as I moved through the process.
Weblogic Setup (I am testing locally on windows for now)
- C:\Dev\Middleware\wlserver_10.3\server\bin\startNodeManager.cmd - start node manager before you can start managed servers
- Add to Domain -- Enviroment -- servers -- your managed servers -- configuration tab -- server start tab -- arguments text area : -Xms1536m -Xmx1536m -Duser.timezone=+02:00 -XX:MaxPermSize=512m
- Make sure you have all the properties and classpaths set (you can copy and paste them from startup)